The Apex café is located on the ground floor of The Apex. Renowned for selling ‘great tea and coffee that does great things’, it provides ethically-sourced products, triple certified by the Fair Trade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Rainforest Alliance.
The café stocks a selection of freshly-prepared sandwiches and delicious homemade cakes, as well as ice cream in the summer.
Café opening hours
Monday 17 May - Sunday 18 July 2021
Open Monday to Saturday 10am-4pm and Sunday 11am-4pm (changing to Monday to Saturday 9.30am-4.30pm and Sunday 10.30am-4pm, from Monday 21 June), please see below for full information:
- Card payment only
- All visitors must complete Track and Trace, either via the app or provide details manually
- Seating is available inside (for groups of six people or two households) per table
- Customers must wear a face covering at all times when inside The Apex, unless exempt or sat at a table
- Outside seating is available for larger groups (max. 30)
- Please be aware of your surroundings and only enter through the correct entrance
- Keep 2 meters distance from others - please wait on the queuing spots inside and follow the one-way systems around the venue
- Seating is spaced at 2 meters distance for everyone’s safety and is not to be moved under any circumstances
- Please be aware of others around you, we want everyone to feel safe
- Toilets are for customer use only
- Please be patient, polite and respectful to the staff who are all doing their very best to keep everyone safe
Monday 19 July 2021
Dependent on government announcements the café will re-open with no restrictions.
For more information about COVID-19 restrictions and the roadmap out of lockdown, please visit GOV.UK - Coronavirus (COVID-19).