We are looking forward to welcoming you back to The Apex and we would like to reassure you that your safety is our main priority. We will continue to adhere to the most up-to-date government guidance to ensure we are operating as a COVID-secure venue.
Based on the government's roadmap out of lockdown, we plan to re-open for socially distanced shows from Monday 17 May 2021, during this time the below measures will be in place to keep our customers and staff safe at our socially distanced events:
- All visitors must wear a face covering when inside The Apex, unless they are aged 11 years or under, are exempt from wearing a face covering, or are eating or drinking.
- Our members of staff will be wearing face coverings at all times unless exempt.
Social distancing and seating arrangements
- Seating will be at socially distanced tables of one, two, three and four in the Stalls and in bubbles of seats on the balconies. Please ensure you select all seats at the table or in a bubble on the balcony or you will not be able to proceed with the booking.
- Please ensure you choose a table or bubble with the appropriate capacity for your group and select all seats at the table or in the group in order to proceed with the booking.
- Please book in household groups or support bubbles.
- During the booking process you will be asked for a Contact Tracing Number. We're asking for this data for NHS Test and Trace. We won't use it for any marketing purposes, but we may also use this number if we need to contact you about your order. If you want your phone number deleted after you have attended the event(s) you are booking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm these details have been permanently removed for you.
- Please stay at least two metres apart from others where possible.
- Unless from the same household or support bubble, no more than six people can socialise in the same group whilst at The Apex.
Cleaning and hygiene
- Hand sanitiser will be available around the venue.
- Our staff will be operating a strict and rigorous cleaning schedule.
Looking after you
- To comply with government legislation regarding NHS Test and Trace, all visitors must scan our NHS QR code or provide a contact telephone number; failure to do so will result in being refused entry.
- To ensure your customer record has your contact telephone number before your visit, log in to My Account, or contact the Box office on 01284 758000. Please download the NHS COVID-19 app before your visit.
- Members of Apex staff will be available to give out information and advice, as well as look after visitors at The Apex.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding booking tickets or visiting The Apex, please contact the Box office on 01284 758000 or email email@example.com