These events off sale and sold out.
Interactive Theatre International presents:
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
Officially the world’s longest running and most successful tribute to the BBC sitcom, this one-of-a-kind original has made its international mark as an ‘outrageously funny’ night out (BroadwayBaby, Edinburgh Fringe).
Selling out at shows all over the world – from Sydney Opera House to London’s West End – it’s now returning to the Athenaeum in November 2019 and again in February 2020. But be warned: tickets will sell out here too, so early booking is essential!
Basil, Manuel and Sybil are on their way, gearing up to bring a healthy dose of mayhem to your door! Fully immersive, highly interactive and completely original, this is the top-flight show where anything can happen and usually does – and with 70% of the show improvised, it’s never the same twice. With two hours of comedy, three courses of food, and five-star reviews, expect chaos, laughs, and a brilliant night out.
- ‘Hilarious!’ What’s on London
- ‘Fantastic!’ What’s on Stage
- ‘Absolutely spot on’ Irish Times
Now performed in up to 20 countries a year by 11 teams of actors, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience was born in Australia in 1997. The schedule for 2019 includes a wealth of highlights such as Fringe Festivals in Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh; tours across entire continents like Europe, Scandinavia, Asia and Australia; and an ongoing residency in London’s West End. With over 21 years of continuous critical and audience acclaim and close to a million seats sold around the world, it’s clear that this is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
- ‘A two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation’ The Daily Telegraph
- ‘Laughs galore!’ The Holiday and Travel Magazine, Sydney Opera House
- ‘Seriously funny’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe
Visit the Faulty Towers Dining experience website
Find the show on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
All tickets include a drink on arrival, 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Starts: 7.30pm Friday and Saturday, and 1pm Saturday only
Venue: The Athenaeum, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1LU
*Includes £1 booking fee
This event is promoted by The Apex
- Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is an affectionate homage to Fawlty Towers, the BBC TV series written by John Cleese and Connie Booth. Their original TV scripts are not used in Faulty Towers The Dining Experience; Faulty Towers The Dining Experience uses its own original script and format.
- copyright Interactive Theatre International 2019.