Enjoy a drink or two with friends at this fun paint night!You will be guided through a painting, step-by-step, from start to finish. At the end of the night you can take your very own 16” x 20” masterpiece home!
This class is for everyone, no experience necessary.
Please note: Each month has a different topic (apart from the ones listed with specialised themes), meaning the same painting will be covered in both sessions within each month.
All materials included. Aprons will be provided, but please bear in mind you will be using acrylic paint which will not wash out of clothing.
Please note: Only drinks purchased at The Apex can be consumed at this event.
For more information visit the Painting Passions website.
Suitable for ages 16+.
- These workshops will be taking place in the auditorium not Studio 2 until further notice.
- Each ticket purchased will be for a separate table in order to comply with Government social distancing guidelines.
- To comply with Government legislation regarding NHS Test and Trace, all visitors must scan our NHS QR code or provide a contact telephone number, failure to do so will result in being refused entry.
- Maximum party size of 6 or two households.
- Please wear a face covering in accordance with the Government guidelines.
- Please arrive from 6.30pm to purchase a drink beforehand as bar service may be a little slower.
- Interval drinks MUST be pre-ordered.
Starts: 7pm (Please arrive from 6.30pm to purchase drinks as bar service may be slower.)
Venue: The Apex, Bury St Edmunds
This event is promoted by Painting Passions.